3. Must have good knowledge of OOPS Concepts
4. Understanding of MVC design patterns, Strong experience of PHP - Wordpress
5. Good knowledge of relational databases, developing web services and version control tools
6. Should be agile and quick problem solver
7. Should have excellent communication skills both in written and Verbal
8. Should be ready to learn new things and take challenges
1. Be highly experienced in building high end ecommerce stores on several platforms with a good portfolio.
2. Understand the requirements from briefs, do a thorough research and based on previous experiences -propose most suitable solution / platform with an ETA.
3. Prototype solutions quickly, researching new technologies - where applicable and collaborate to implement the technical vision.
4. Possess both technical & soft skills and expected to be a mentor for entry level engineers.
5. Develop web sites, applications and rich multi-media experiences according to the brief and technical specifications. Work closely with other developers to integrate the applications according to departmental standards and processes.
6. Serve as an interface between engineers and clients / product managers, gathering requirements, writing technical specification & documentation of feature sets.
7. Lead the development effort by delegating work among team members and will be hands on with coding, code review, merging code and functional testing and final delivery of the product.
1. Good Knowledge of Magento's code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components for Magento 1 and Magento 2.
2. Experience doing performance optimization and troubleshooting for Magento 1 and Magento 2.
3. Experience with Linux, MySQL, Apache.
4. Should have intermediate knowledge on AJAX, jQuery, JAVA SCRIPT.
1. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
2. Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
3. Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
4. Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes
5. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
6. Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
7. Communicate with public services when necessary
8. Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
9. Search and recruit candidates as and when required
10. Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
11. Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
12. Proven experience as a relevant human resources/administrative position
13. PC literacy
14. Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS
15. Familiarity with resume databasesBasic knowledge of labor laws
16. Excellent organizational skillsStrong communications skills v 17. Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related field
1. Plan tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
2. Track, report, and analyze website analytics- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
3. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
4. Ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
5. Work with content and social teams to drive SEO in content creation
6. Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions/ranking for target keywords.
7. The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
8. A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
9. An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
10. Discover and evaluate organic and paid competitors
11. Daily Health Checks- Monthly KPI reporting- Crawl data analysis
1. Proven SEO experience with SEM exposure
2. Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
3. Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
4. Experience in building inbound organic search traffic
5. Experience with running concurrent outreach programs in varying niches
6. Knowledge of ranking factors, search engine algorithms and updates
7. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
8. Have a data-driven, analytical mind, and strong math skills
9. Experience with enterprise SEO tool suites is an added advantage
10. Experience with Google Analytics, including setup and analysis
2. Must have experience on MVC Framework (Laravel) with practical exposure
3. Knowledge of OOPS/Linux
4. Knowledge of version control: Git/SVN
5. Take initiative to upgrade your skills, try new technology trends and sharing the same with the team.
6. Must be flexible and a quick learner because we will work on different technologies.
7. Must follow standard development methodologies.
1. 1-1.5 years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails
2. Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
4. Good knowledge of relational databases
5. Knowledge and Experience in creating Restful APIs
6. Similar with using Github and AWS
5. 3rd Party Integrations
6. Have already written an API using Ruby on Rails
7. Should be able to exhibit good written/verbal communication in English
8. Should be able to work as an individual contributor and as a team member